TAX DAY T.E.A. Party With Sheriff Joe!
On Tax Day Thursday April 15, 2010
At Freestone Park in Gilbert, AZ
From 11AM – 1PM
Freestone Park,1045 E Juniper Rd, Gilbert
(At the corner of Lindsey and Juniper Roads-between Guadalupe and Elliot Rd)
Don’t miss this dynamic event!
* The T.E.A. Party Story! The inspiring journey of the T.E.A. Party movement: How far we’ve come, where we stand today and where we will be going in 2010 and beyond!
* Meet the groups! The various conservative groups that will be at the event will introduce themselves and invite YOU to join them in the fight to take back our country!
* Meet the candidates! There won’t be any stump speeches at this event. Conservative candidates will be on hand to LISTEN to YOU one on one!
* Take the pledge! Rudi K of Mainstreet Outloud will lead us in the pledge to defend our constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic!
* Guest Speaker! SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO
* Get Involved! Peruse the various tents and tables of T.E.A Party and other conservative organizations in the East Valley. Join the group of your choice and join the fight to take back America!
* Sign planting! Visit the “Sign Planting Table” to get your street corner assignment. Your homemade tax day protest sign will join forces with other anti-tax signs (No On Prop. 406 and No On Prop. 100) on street corners throughout the East Valley because we are Taxed Enough Already!
* Sound Off! Citizens will take turns telling us why they are Taxed Enough Already!
* Food! The Gilbert Kiwanis Club will sell hamburgers, hotdogs, nachos and candy for the whole family!
* Music and more! T-Shirts will be sold by Artcraft Sports Apparel/ Patriotic buttons sold by East Valley Tea Party Patriots. Staging provided by Y-NOT Party Rental / Sound system provided by the Harry Mathews Show
* FREE! It doesn’t get any better than that! This event is the product of lots of hard work by countless volunteers.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Tea Party Tax Day
I find it interesting that Russell Pearce and Sheriff Arpaio participate in those anti-tax tea party events. How about we have "NO TAXES FOR RACIST POLITICIANS" signs. How about "NO TAXES FOR COPS" "NO TAXES FOR COPS WHO PROTECT THE RICH AND KILL THE POOR" "NO TAXES FOR PARANOID RACIST LEGISLATORS".
Posted by chaparral at 3:24 PM